UNTIL RECENTLY, SURFING THE INTERNET MEANT TYPING in cryptic commands and wading through screens of monotonous text. The advent of the World Wide Web means the Net is no longer quite so frustrating and incomprehensible. With navigation as easy as pointing and clicking your mouse, you’ll find the Web’s individual electronic pages are filled with text, graphics, and even snazzy videos and sound files for downloading. Imagine taking a guided tour of the White House, searching a directory of 800 numbers, or checking your stock portfolio, all using the Web’s visual and intuitive navigation system. That’s how simple the Web is–just click on whatever interests you and you’re immediately transported to places all over the world, no computerese required.
- Browser Madness!
- Keeping Your Data In Check
- Keep Your Website Tight As A Drum
- Desktop Publishing Still Winning
- Managing Web Content Can Be Grueling
- Shopping For Good Deals Takes Work
- Knowing Your Help Desk
- Bumps In The Road And The Techies That Help Us
- When You Need Data Recovery, It Can Be Tough
- Getting Your Business Smokin’ On The Web
- LAN Building Much Easier Than It Used To Be
- Personal Info Managers – Still Effective, After All This Time
- Why Do You Need IRS Tax Help
- Talking Scalability
In your words…